Endoquim is a kit that includes all the necessary chemicals and accessories for endodontics, offering irrigation solutions in disposable containers, syringes and needles and a systematization with an ergonomic and effective design.
All irrigation solutions are compatible with each other. They are also prepared with P.A. reagents, double-distilled water and pre-sterilized amber glass containers.
- 3 units of nonionic surfactant x 20 ml.
- 9 units of 2.5% and 5.25% sodium hypochlorite x 20 ml.
- 3 units of smear layer cleaner x 20 ml.
- 3 units of 0.2% or 2% x 20 ml chlorhexidine digluconate.
- 1 unit of EDTA 17% x 20 ml.
- 1 unit of lubricant: Glycerin x 20 ml.
- 1 unit of root canal deobturator: Xylol x 20 ml.
- 1 unit of field insulation paste x 30 g.
- 20 syringes for irrigation peak screw thread sterile x 10 ml.
- 20 irrigation needles and endodontic stops.
- 4 loading needles to fill the syringes.
- 4 color coders to identify the solutions.
- 3 dappen glasses of different colors.
- 8 spatulas.
The accessories and solutions can be replaced separately.